19/05/2026 18:23
The Guardian
Renewed threat comes after US president said he was ‘an hour away’ from ordering a strike before pulling backMiddle East crisis – live updatesDonald Trump has again threatened Iran, saying the US may launch new attacks if Tehran continues to refuse the significant concessions he wants before a deal can be struck to end the Middle East war.The US president said he had called off a fresh wave of strikes, which would have broken the ceasefire in place since early last month. “I was an hour away from making the decision to go today,” Trump told reporters at the White House on Tuesday. Continue reading...
Continua a leggere su "The Guardian"